We are pleased to announce that Lallemand, IMW supporter, will return to IMW HQ in March for their latest seminar series event.
The seminar and guided tasting will be presented by Ann Dumont M.Sc, Anthony Silvano Ing. Oen, Marion Bastien Ing Oen, Sam Harrop MW and Dirceu Vianna Junior MW.
The 2020 event will explore the topic State of flux: microbiological solutions to making wine in an uncertain climate.
When it comes to climate change, wine brands must employ fresh thinking and the use of future-focused and science-based tools and strategies.
In this workshop we examine what can be done from a microbiological standpoint to continue making good quality wine under these conditions :
· The results of latest research and trials
· Our top strategies around alcoholic and malolactic fermentations
· Sanitary conditions of the grapes and contaminants management
· How to balance phenolic maturity and physiological ripeness
· Management of alcohol and acidity levels
· How to overcome issues of contaminant development at high pH
For more information, please visit our website: https://www.lallemandwine.com/en/uk-scandinavia/events/
The event is restricted to MW and MW students only. Number of seats limited: book your seat now @ https://www.mastersofwine.org/en/events/tastings-and-seminars.cfm/eid/A3637370-C5DC-40E7-8D726F8A2768D853
|Time schedule :||11:00 - 14:00|
|Organizer :||LALLEMAND OENOLOGY|