The USA Wine Ratings is an international wine competition organized by Beverage Trade Network. The USA Wine Ratings looks to recognize, reward, and help promote wine brands that have successfully been created to identify with and target a specific wine drinker. For any wine brand to earn its place on a retailer’s shelf or a restaurant’s wine list – and then vitally stay there – they need to be marketable and consumer-driven.
USA Wine Ratings will judge wines in three key areas:
- Their quality.
- Their value for money.
- What they look like.
Here are some of the benefits and reasons why you should enter your wines in USA Wine Ratings.
1. Raise your brands’ profile, prestige, and credibility with importers, distributors, press, retailers, and consumers.
2. Instill confidence in the trade buyer about the marketability of your wine as UWR rates wines by their value, package, and quality.
3. Scores Feedback, you can see individual score feedback on how you did with quality, value, and package.
4. Gives the consumer a sense and stamp of approval.
5. Winners to get unparalleled global reach via the BTN network. See Winning Impact For Further Details. [https://usawineratings.com/en/winning-impact-317.htm]
Please visit the website for further information and check the latest offers and discounts. https://usawineratings.com/en/
Please visit our key dates and deadlines page to view current pricing benefits and the latest deadlines. https://usawineratings.com/en/key-deadlines-and-pricing-253.htm
EVENT HIGHLIGHTS – It would be a Closed Door Event, where our judging panel shall go through the entered products and score them based on specific parameters as laid out in our Judging Process.
Event Date: - July 26, 2021
For more info, visit www.usawineratings.com. You can also email your interest to email@example.com or give us a call at +1 855-481-1112 and our executive will call you back within 24 hours.
|Horaire :||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Organisateur :||Beverage Trade Network|