On Dec. 4th, Lallemand Australia organizes a winemaking seminar in the Barossa Valley. It will be held at The Vine Inn, Murray St, Nuriootpa, Hoopman Room from 8.30am to 12pm.
- 8:30 – Arrival
- 8:40 – Welcome and agenda for the day
- 8:45 – Yeast Nutrition is an Evolving Science” – Dr. Eveline Bartowsky will present recent research conducted by renowned international scientists including: Dr. Jean–Marie Sablayrolles, Dr. Jose-Manuel Guillamon, Prof. Bruno Blondin and Dr. Jean-Michel Salmon.
- 9:40 – Outcomes of various Lallemand Australian Nutrient Research Trials.
- 10:00 – Coffee break
- 10:20 – Nutrition Research to Reality – How can we use this current research to improve Alcoholic Fermentation today?
- 10:50 – LalVigne – Grow your Wine – Dr. Eveline Bartwosky will share information on a NEW vineyard product. Developed in collaboration between Lallemand Plant Care and Oenology – Used to improve grape ripening – e.g increase and advance phenolic maturity in grapes.
- 11:00 – Options for early release reds / fruitier style wines. Tanya Worontschak will outline Lallemand current research (some ongoing and not complete) on exploring ways to improve the wine quality of early release reds.
- 11:30- The making of Rosé wines, from a National and International perspective presented by Tanya Worontschak.
- 11:45 – Vintage 2020 winery trials and conclusion
- 12:00-1:00 – Light lunch provided
We hope to see you there!
If you like to attend, please send an email to Tanya before Nov. 20th, 2019.
|Lieu :||14-22 Murray Street|
|Horaire :||8:30am to 12pm|
|Plus d'informations :||The Vine Inn, Hoopman Room|
|Organisateur :||Lallemand Australia|