My competences focus on:
- extension (workshops delivered to wine professionals)
- applied research (aroma chemistry, sensory science, reducing sulfites during wine production etc.)
- I have a 2+ years experience in B2B sales of enological products and technical support.
I currently am the Project Manager of the Master of Science of Viticulture, Enology & Wine Business at the Ecole d'Ingenieus de PURPAN. The Master will start in September 2018.
Since 2011 I have been collaborating with Intelli'Oeno (www.intellioeno.com): conduction of seminars/workshops for winemakers and wine industry operators on specific technical-scientific topics (for a list of workshops follow the link: http://www.intellioeno.com/Formation.html).
I have a good experience as a selector of Italian wines from Indigenous varieties (please visit and join my Chicche di Vino LinkedIn group, if interested).
I collaborated with the start-up VINADDICT (www.vinaddict.com) as a wine selector and in charge of the editing of the wines' tasting notes.
I constantly attend viti-enological as well as wine tradeshows (Vinitech, Sitevi, Vinitaly, Unified, Midwest Grape and Wine Conference, Winery Unlimited, etc.)
I have served and still serve as a judge in several international wine competitions and wine consumer guides:
- Indy International Wine Competition: www.indyinternational.org
- Missouri Govenor's Cup: www.missouriwine.org
- Vinalies: www.vinalies.fr
- Guide Hachette
- Concours des vins de Fronton
- Concours des vins du Sud-Ouest
- Vini Buoni d'Italia