PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
This personal data protection policy specifies the practices of the company WINEMAK-IN LTD regarding the protection of personal data likely to be collected on its website www.winemak-in.com (hereinafter the ‘Site’).
Collection of Personal Data via the Site
Internet users’ personal data is collected whenever:
- Internet users register on the Site to become ‘Members’ via the ‘Create Your Account in a Few Seconds’ form or ‘REGISTER NOW’ (https://www.winemak-in.com/fr/inscription) ,
- Members log onto their account via the ‘Authenticate to Access your Personal Area’ form (https://www.winemak-in.com/fr/connexion) ,
- Internet users or Members wish to contact the company WINEMAK-IN LTD via the ‘Contact Us’ form (https://www.winemak-in.com/fr/contact) ,
- And for any use of the Site’s services (hereinafter the ‘Services’).
Use of Personal Data
Personal Data Controller and the Purposes for which Data is Collected The company WINEMAK-IN LTD is the controller of data collected on the Site.
Personal data used by the company WINEMAK-IN LTD is intended to allow administration of the Site, facilitate its navigation, and provide Services.
The company WINEMAK-IN LTD also carries out data segmentation to disseminate targeted information.
- In particular, Members’ personal data may be processed by the company WINEMAK-
IN LTD for the purpose of suggesting that they contact other Members; this data is not
communicated to the Members in question, except for data accessible via the public
- Members’ personal data may also be processed by the company WINEMAK-IN LTD
for the purpose of displaying targeted job offers on the Site while they browse it.
- Members’ personal data may also be processed by the company WINEMAK-IN LTD for the purpose of sending them targeted news.
Recipients and Transfer of the Data Collected
The data collected is intended for the company WINEMAK-IN LTD.
Under no circumstances will data collected on the Site be transferred to third parties by the company WINEMAK-IN LTD.
Personal Data Retention Period
Personal data is retained by the company WINEMAK-IN LTD for a period of 1 month after personal data has been collected from ordinary, non-Member internet users.
With regard to personal data, the company WINEMAK-IN LTD stores:
By deactivating their account, Members cease all activity. Other users can no longer see their profile, but Members’ information and personal data are not deleted. Account deactivation is equivalent to telling the company WINEMAK-IN LTD not to delete the information and personal data since a Member may wish to reactivate this account in the future.
When Members cancel an account, their information and personal data are definitively deleted. Approximately one month is required to delete an account, but some information may remain in backup copies and activity logs for up to 90 days. Members should only cancel their account if they are certain that they no longer want to reactivate it.
Human Rights in Relation to Personal Data
In accordance with Act No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, users have a right to information, access, rectification, erasure, restriction and portability in relation to their personal data.
On legitimate grounds, users also have a right to object to the processing of their personal data.
These rights can be exercised online by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to
the following postal address:
WINEMAK-IN LTD – Site WINEMAK-IN - Service Abus Spring Lane North, Worcestershire, Malvern WR141BU , England
Changes to this Data Protection Statement
The company WINEMAK-IN LTD is likely to make regular changes to this personal data
The company WINEMAK-IN LTD will give notice of any major change to its personal data
protection policy at least thirty (30) working days before the said change becomes effective.