AUDITING COMPLEX SITUATIONS ABROAD.
High level Official (level of General), retired (07/2013) and totally free to be an independent senior consultant on international affairs. http://internat-support.com/indexuk.php
Last missions since July 2013:
- Strategic Intelligence delivered to a French company focused on a specific international market.
- Auditing security and access controls for the Sousse Technopole (Tunisia).
- Security audit of an airline company (pentests controls), implementation of security solutions
- Business facilitator between Europe and arab contries, solutions provider
2006 to june 2013: Executive Director, Project Manager. Audit of existing systems, their strengths and weaknesses, gathering functional requirements (and security needs) to users. Thinking strategically and writing specifications and standards to be met, particularly in terms of QoS and security, tests.
2002 - 2006 Developing relations Asia, the Near and Middle East:
Leading of a team responsible for monitoring and implementing logistics.
• Organization (meetings between general directors, experts).
• Dynamic management, improving relations efficiency
(Trained to negotiate at the International).
1999 - 2002 Head of an entity "Headhunter" (State Entity)
Leading officers and civil servants, their mission : to recruit foreigners positioned in the decision-making system of their country to meet major issues concerning French interests abroad.
• From scratch, creation of a research entity (Men, budget, infrastructures).
• Establishing and managing budgets, training. Notation staff, results in continuous improvement. Responsible for the means, choice of actions and methods.
1996 - 1999 Diplomat in charge of developing relationships with local authorities while conducting prospective studies detailed in all policy areas, key men identification in the region (Bahrain, Qatar, UAE and Oman), actors networks of influence and decision-making, motivation, relationships, etc..